Thursday, June 28, 2012

I Clicked It Up a Notch - June Favorite

This is the third time I've posted this, but it really is one of my favorites from the month. I've continued to experiment with the tips and techniques I picked up from Click In Mom's Break Out Session on Visualization by Emma Wood. I've fallen in love with the light that flows in my den window and this is where I continue to get some of my best indoor shots. Once again here is my sister secrets shot.




Click It Up A Notch

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. This is a really cute picture I like the moment that it captured. Stopping by from the click it up a notch contest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this picture! I can see why it is one of your favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this! One of my favorite things to capture is the relationship between my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful!! That break out session by Emma is on my list to get next!! I love the conversion and the moment you captured!

    ReplyDelete