Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Parenting Prep - Kennesaw Maternity Photography

Three years ago Angela walked down this path, into the arms of her groom, David and their new life together. Today they walked the same path, reminiscing the past and anticipating the future as they prepare to be a family of three.



They are so in love, which made my job capturing their joy and love easy!



The above B&W is my absolute FAVORITE of the day!!!


Entering the path of parenthood...

Did I mention how much fun they had?


Don't they look like Brad and Angelina in these, especially the B&W?
May God's love and goodness shine upon you and your family all the days of your life. 

2 comments:

  1. These are really fun! I'm sure they will treasure them. Looks like a fun session. Love golden hour shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to thank you for being our photographer Christi! This photo shoot was very special for us, and you made it turn out so beautifully. Working with you was relaxing because you were able to take our distraction off of the camera and just goof off and laugh with us! To me, THAT is a gift. It takes a special person to be able to let your guard down, and you helped us do just that. I can now look back at these images and share them with my family, and kids! I know not a lot of people get this opportunity, so I am truly GRATEFUL! We love you and your whole family, and your kids are so blessed to have such a caring, giving, and GODLY Mother. The nickname Mama Sparrow is exactly what you are! One day all your little sparrows will leave the nest, and they will be prepared for this world thanks to you :)

    Love You Tons,
    Angela Edmonson

    ReplyDelete