Saturday, March 24, 2012

Answered Prayers - Atlanta Birth Photography

Today started as an ordinary Saturday morning with errands and projects. I was in the process of mounting large prints onto foam board when I got the call....Dr. is on her way to do a C Section now! I jumped into gear, barking out orders to the kids and rounding up my gear. I knew they were discussing doing a c section next week, and none of us had any idea that would get moved forward. Twenty minutes later I was out the door and on my way, and none too soon. By the time I arrived and donned my blues, I only had time to scrub my hands and they were ready to roll.
 
The last couple of weeks have been rough for this mom. Her blood pressure kept climbing and she ended up on hospital bed rest. She really wanted a normal birth, and we were praying for that for her, but God knew that wasn't the plan and in His grace, had the Doctor spring the high possibility of c section on them earlier this week. She had time to mentally process and prepare.
 
Here she is, the child for which they have prayed for years! As she made her grand entrance she bellowed out for all to hear.  Could she be anymore perfect?
 
 

 
As they handed her to Daddy, she was so agitated but quickly calmed as she heard his voice. There was not a dry eye in the room as we watched her respond to him.

 

 

 
Look at how content she looks snuggled next to Mom! I could just sit and stare at them all day.

 
A beautiful family!

 
It was such an honor and joy to be able to be there with you today, capture your moment and rejoice in His blessing!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Oh my... that one of the Mama with her new baby is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kristal! That is one of my favorite shots to date.

    ReplyDelete