Thursday, March 1, 2012

Impromptu Shoot

Last week, my youngest daughter, donning a red hat and pink scarf, came running to me begging me to take her picture.  A photographing mother's dream!  Grabbing the camera we headed outside, where I found some nice, soft light hanging around the north side of our home.    She was the perfect little model, although I'm not sure what look she was giving me on that last photo.  I love how dramatic it is and drama she definitely provides.

Not wanting to be left out of the action her older sister came running!  I've been trying to a get a great capture of these two together since before Christmas and every time one of them has been in a less than cooperative mood.  Today I was delighted to have them both cooperating!  One of these will soon be hanging on my wall. 

I just can't decide which I like best?  What do you think?

Christi

No comments:

Post a Comment