Thursday, October 24, 2013

Little Things Thursday - The Not So Little Task

It's been awhile since I've posted.  Our family has had quite the adventure, but we are now happily settled into our new home in the midwest!

Part of that journey included the experience of doing our laundry at the laundry mat for a couple of weeks, no small task for a family of 9.  Encouraged by Kim, who was following my journey on instagram, I took my camera along to our last laundry mat visit and captured a little laundry mat lifestyle.



This week you'll find me happily doing the laundry at home in my new laundry room.  Kim, thank you for pushing me to get these images.


Linking up to today with my irl, bff, encourager friend Kim over at:

Little by Little

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you did this! Love these and particularly the one of the basket being pushed in the parking lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful collage! I just love black and white photos.

    ReplyDelete