Thursday, October 18, 2012

Little Things Thursday

Perfection or lack thereof can keep me from the little things, like actually getting in the photo with my children. Last week I set aside the lack of perfection of myself, handing the camera over to another and actually being in some photos, so that my children will have a memory of us playing in the yard, and snuggling and laughing early mornings in the den. Those little things that will someday be a treasured memory.
 

edited to add: I took these photos and wrote this post before photographer Jen Thompson passed last week. I'm not too familiar with Jenn but noticed the tribute on Clickin Moms to her and how she encouraged moms to get in the photos with their family. I was impressed with how God laid this on my heart even before I knew of her losing her battle with cancer.
Little by Little
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Love these Christi! So true, and yet I struggle with making this happen. Commenting from the winding mountain roads!

    ReplyDelete