Thursday, April 26, 2012

New Love - Kennesaw Newborn Photographer

A couple of weeks ago I gave you a sneak peek of this darling newborn.  Just as I was finishing up editing her session my computer crashed and would not come back.  Over the weekend I replaced it and have worked through the frustrating process of reinstalling, but I never panicked thanks to the berating a few months from my brother of how important is is to back up my work.  Many months ago I purchased a crash plan and I must say the peace of mind through this ordeal was worth every penny. 

On another note when I logged in to blogger to post I discovered they had changed the entire format.  A bit irritating as now I have to relearn how to navigate through it and I really don't have time for that.  Does anyone know if we can opt out of the new and go back to the old?

Without further ado here is Eliana and her parents as they experience the new love of each other. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Look at all these treasures! I really like the pink tutu set.

    ReplyDelete